Reprotec UK Ltd is incorporated in England providing resin flooring and surface protection technology services.
We take the privacy of your information seriously and will only use this information in accordance with the current data protection law in the UK and this Privacy Notice.
By using our services, you agree to the use of the data that we collect in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
This Privacy Notice indicates various processes that may result in data being collected about you.
Why we hold your data
Reprotec UK Ltd is a “data controller” in respect of your personal information for the purposes of applicable data protection legislation.
The legal basis for our use of your personal data will generally be one or more of the following:
- for the legitimate interest reasons
- because we need to process your data to meet our legal and contractual obligations in relation to our relationship/employment
- in certain limited circumstances with your consent.
If we are processing your data on the basis of your consent you can withdraw consent at any time by contacting email@example.com. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the processing of personal data carried out before it was withdrawn.
What Information do we collect?
The information we collect varies based on what services we provide to you. However it can include:
- Customer’s name and contact details such as address, telephone number, email address
- Company’s responsible person and other personnel associated with the project, including their titles and contact details
- Project details including site assessment • Bank details for managing payment applications
- Company details for credit checks
Using the Reprotec Website
IP address lookup
Our third party plugins may collect and log information about your Internet Protocol (IP) address for security purposes. This may show us your country of origin and the activity from that IP address (e.g. URL requests) on reprotec.co.uk.
Website cookies and link tracking
Cookies are present for the use of Google Analytics and there is no link tracking.
There are different types of cookies: session cookies, persistent (or permanent) cookies and third-party cookies. We use a combination of all three cookies.
- Session cookies keep track of your current visit and how you navigate the website. They expire at the end of a browser session
- Persistent cookies are stored on a users’ device in between browser sessions and allow our website to recognise you as a repeat visitor when you return. They can be removed on a pre-determined expiry date or when deleted by you
- Third-party cookies are set by a domain other than our own and typically serve the purpose of collecting certain information on behaviour, demographics etc.
Google Analytics Cookies
Google Analytics is a website monitoring tool that allows users to track volumes, activities and source of website visitors over time. This can help users analyse how their website content is viewed and navigated. Reprotec UK uses such data from Google Analytics, which helps us optimise our webpages and content, along with marketing activities that help drive traffic to the website. Google Analytics does not store any personal information about website visitors, but it does use persistent cookies to identify repeat visitors. You may choose to opt-out of all Google Analytics tracking used by all websites by visiting the following link – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Email Marketing – Click-Through Tracking Cookies
Reprotec UK website does not have a purchasing facility and no financial accounts can be made.
The Reprotec UK website operates an email newsletter program, used to inform subscribers about products and services supplied by this website. Users can subscribe through an online automated process should they wish to do so but do so at their own discretion. Subscriptions are taken in compliance with UK Spam Laws detailed in the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003.
The personal details relating to subscriptions are name and email address; this information is held securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. No personal details are passed on to third parties nor shared with companies or people outside of the company that operates this website. Under the Data Protection Act 1998 you may request a copy of personal information held about you by this website’s email newsletter program.
A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the business address at the bottom of this Notice.
What do we do with the information we collect about you?
By providing us with any or all of your contact details such as first name, surname, company, email address and telephone number you are consenting to one or all of the following:
- For us to maintain contact with you before, during and after a project
- That you will receive the particular piece of information that you requested
- For one of our representatives to get in touch with you for marketing purposes
- For us to email you appropriate and useful communications. This includes, but is not limited to:
- our sales and marketing, for example, emails, newsletter, case studies, technical guides, e-shots and promotional attachments
- invitations to our events
- promotional offers
- information on updates
- research and developments with Reprotec UK
- important information pertaining to our working relationship with you
- important information pertaining to the project
Customers can update their communication preferences via the unsubscribe option at the end of the email.
Who do we share your information with?
Data collected in the UK is held in accordance with the General Data Protection Act (GDPA). All reasonable precautions are taken to prevent unauthorised access to this information. Should you wish to obtain your account details, we may require you to provide additional forms of identity.
We do not disclose any personal information about customers to third parties except when it is directly related to your particular need (for example working with a subcontractor) or if required to do so by law or regulatory authorities:
- such as a carefully selected subcontractor or specialist service providers, with whom there would be a need to share project information and customer contact details
- in conducting a credit check
- any incidence that would involve the prevention and detection of fraud
- external agencies such as police, fire service, local council in the event of an emergency situation
- any person or organisation where we are required to because of a court order, legal duty or statutory obligation
- government and law enforcement organisations including Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HMRC).
Disclosure to these commercial third parties is done in order to complete particular transactions and to ensure a smooth working relationship with you.
How do we look after and secure your information?
We will only share personal data with others when we are legally permitted to do so. When we share data with others, we put contractual arrangements and security mechanisms in place to protect the data and to comply with our data protection, confidentiality and security standards.
In using your information, we are committed to being fair, lawful, and open. We hold customer information in a secure and robust Customer Relationship Management system, and only our employees who provide you with goods or services, have access to your details.
We ensure that the data we collect regarding customer contacts and project details is sufficient for the purpose, accurate and up-to-date to provide an efficient customer service.
Reprotec will only retain personal data for as long as is necessary to provide our services or for as long as we are reasonably required to retain the information for our lawful business purposes or comply with a statutory or other legal requirement and then it is disposed of in a managed and secure way.
We have a Data Protection Policy and procedures in place that mean only our employees who need to see customer data do so as part of their job and we train those members of staff appropriately.
Access to personal data
You have a right of access to personal data held by us as a data controller. This right may be exercised by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may charge for a request for access in accordance with applicable law. We will aim to respond to any requests for information promptly, and in any event within the legally required time limits.
Amendment of personal data
To update personal data submitted to us, you may email us at email@example.com or, where appropriate, contact us by post.
When practically possible, once we are informed that any personal data processed by us is no longer accurate, we will make corrections (where appropriate) based on your updated information.
Withdrawal of consent
To withdraw consent to our processing of your personal data please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or, to stop receiving an email from Reprotec UK Ltd marketing list, please click on the unsubscribe link in the relevant email received from us.
Email marketing may contain tracking facilities within the actual email. Subscriber activity may be tracked and stored in a database for future analysis and evaluation. Such tracked activity may include; the opening of emails, forwarding of emails, the times, dates and frequency of activity (this is by no far a comprehensive list). This information is used to refine future email campaigns and supply the user with more relevant content based around their activity.
In compliance with UK Spam Laws and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 subscribers are given the opportunity to unsubscribe at any time through an automated system. This process is detailed at the footer of each email campaign.
Other data subject rights
This privacy statement is intended to provide information about what personal data we collect about you and how it is used. As well as rights of access and amendment referred to above, individuals may have other rights in relation to the personal data we hold, such as a right to erasure/deletion, to restrict or object to our processing of personal data and the right to data portability.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please send an email to email@example.com
Changes to this Notice
We recognise that transparency is an ongoing responsibility, so we will keep this privacy statement under regular review.
Any changes to this Privacy Notice will supersede this, and any previous versions, of our Privacy Notice.
We will take reasonable steps to draw your attention to any changes in our Privacy Notice.
We suggest that customers periodically read this Privacy Notice to ensure that they are kept informed and that they consent to our terms.
If you have any questions about our Privacy Notice, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 0191 3782566.